No products in the cart.
Vitamins and Suppliments
Indigenous African massage oil blend to bring you joy and happiness (100ml)
- Connect with the warmth of the African sun and uplift your spirit
- Carefully selected indigenous essential oils to elevate your mood
- Used as a body oil OR a massage oil, it promotes skin’s elasticity and suppleness
- May be used directly on skin or blended with a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous‘s essential oil and used as a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage
- Common names for happiness: Injabulo (Zulu), Ulonwabo (Xhosa), Geluk (Afrikaans)
AllisOne Kali Phos. Tissue Salt No. 6 – Improves brain health and calms the nervous system (180 tablets)
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Excellent nervous system tonic for pets and humans alike
- Relieves exhaustion, irritability & stress
- Calms & reduces anxiety
- Reduces noise or light sensitivity
- Calms and focuses people with age related memory loss and confusion
- Good daily supplement for any sensory nerve disorders
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
180 tablets per pc R184.00
AllisOne Nat Phos. Tissue Salt No. 10 – Neutralises acid, helps painful joints, gout, heartburn, kidneys & oily skin (180 tablets)
- Suitable for people AND pets
- Helps maintain the alkalinity of the blood, emulsifies fatty acids and keeps uric acid soluble.
- Supports the function of the kidneys and digestive system.
- Relieves painful joints and gout
- Reduces oily skin (including combination skin with oily T bar) and oily hair
- Treats blackheads, pimples, acne & nappy rash
- Relieves acid reflux, indigestion and heartburn
- Reduces cravings for sweet, sugary foods & chocolate
- Helps constipation, worms & sour regurgitations (for babies too)
- Lactose & sugar-free (vegan & vegetarian friendly)
- Local: Proudly made in South Africa
An exotic blend of indigenous South African essential oils mixed to create the perfect atmosphere of love, affection and fertility (100ml)
- This carefully-formulated fertility potion has been blended with conception and intimacy in mind
- Cape Chamomile is a calming fynbos essential oil that helps soothe over-active minds and relieve anxiety
- Cape Rose Geranium reduces stress, aids relaxation and improves mood
- African Wormwood is a well-know traditional love charm
- Helichrysum, one of the everlasting family of flowering plants, has been used since ancient times to clear negativity and draw the goodwill of the ancestors
- African Frankincense is thrown in to the exotic mix to further relieve anxiety, balance hormones and improve fertility
A fragrant treat – sacred to many!
- Pure organic raw frankincense resin,sustainably harvested from the Boswellia sacra tree
- Hand harvested by semi-nomadic people in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian frankincense has been used in sacred rituals for thousands of years
- It has a sweet, warm and exotic citrus-like balsamic scent which relaxes and brings peace
- Perfect for home cleansing and to purify your space of negative energies
- Small scale gathering supports local communities in Ethiopia
- Made in Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use frankincense resin
Raw frankincense resin does not come in sticks like traditional incense. It comes in small pieces of dried resin that are traditionally placed on live coals. As most Western people do not always have coals handy, we use charcoal ‘pucks’, which are placed in a small receptacle (like a saucer) and lit. A small piece or two of the frankincesne resin is placed on the puck and as it begins to smoulder, it releases the essential oils and wonderful fragrances from the resin in clouds of aromatic smoke, releasing its purifying and relaxing properties into the air. Once you use organic, unprocessed resin like this, you will never go back to the incense sticks! It really is a special treat!
60 softgel capsules R260.50
Solgar Omega 3-6-9: Balanced essential fatty acid supplement
- Contains a premium blend of three essential fatty acids in fish, flax & borage oil
- Essential fatty acids are important for brain & nerve health
- Essential fatty acids help with hormone balance
- Essential fatty acids are good for cellular, cardiovascular & cholesterol health
- Essential fatty acids modulate inflammation & support joint health
- Omega 9 may help to prevent Alzheimer’s & also boosts mood
- Wheat-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, preservative-free
- Mercury, PCB’s & heavy metal contaminants removed via molecular distillation
The benefits of supplementing with essential omega fatty acids
Essential fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats which are essential to health. Omega 3 and 6 are found in meat, fish, poultry, eggs, nuts and plant based oils, while Omega 9 can be manufactured by the body provided that the diet is well-balanced. The omegas are referred to as ‘essential’, because they are crucial to the health of so many body systems, including cardiovascular, hormonal, brain & nervous system. Imbalance also affects the inflammatory process and joint health.
Solgar Omega 3-6-9 contains a balance of essential omega acids in a premium blend of fish, flax and borage oils. Due to sea pollution, many fish based supplements are contaminated by heavy metals and other pollutants. Solgar employs a process of molecular distillation to ensure that your omega supplement does not contain mercury, PCB’s and other heavy metals, providing only the goodness that you expect from Solgar!
Give your brain the boost that it needs with our natural tissue salt formula for healthy brain functioning! (360 tablets)
- Natural brain tonic for students
- Helps the brain cope during times of stress
- Improves nutrition & oxygen flow to the brain
- Assists with concentration & memory (reduces forgetfulness)
- Helps in the natural treatment of ADHD, ADD & learning disorders
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
The ‘King of Medicinal Mushrooms’! Potent adaptogen, repairs & protects cells & boosts immune system. (100 g)
- Wildcrafted from old forests in the colder regions of Northern Asia and Northern Europe
- Prized as one of the most potent of all medicinal mushrooms in traditional Siberian, Korean, Chinese, North European and Scandinavian herbalism
- Strengthens & repairs damaged DNA and body cells
- Protects against the growth of tumours and other cancer cells
- Strong anti-inflammotory properties, especially soothing on the digestive system for ulcers, gastritis & inflammatory bowel problems
- Supports brain health by boosting memory and concentration
- Strengthens the immune system & balances the body
- Excellent liver & kidney tonic
- Certified organic – no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
How to make Chaga Mushroom Tea:
Chaga Mushroom comes in a powder and can be made into a wonderful health tea.
Use 1-2 teaspoons per person added to hot water and then strained to make a rich, dark, coffee like drink. If desired, raw honey or maple syrup may be added for sweetness.
The powder may also just be added to Superfood or other smoothies. Use daily for best tonic effects.
Why we love Superfoods!
Superfoods contain only the very highest quality ingredients and are 100% certified organic – meaning that they contain no pesticides, preservatives or other harmful substances – only pure goodness for your optimum health!
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, said ‘Let food be your medicine’ – something that modern medicine seems to have forgotten! Ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Peruvians, Africans, Chinese and other cultures used certain highly praised foods to help them fight battles, give them courage, energy, fertility and even ‘superpowers’, On the other hand, the Western world has turned to food that makes you sick and which needs medicine to make you better again!
With Superfoods, you can embrace the true concept of health! Superfoods are foods that are certified organic and are exceptionally high in vitamins, minerals and overall nutritional value. Adding Superfoods to your daily diet helps to re-mineralise the body, minimizing the desire for snacking on sugar rich foods, helping the body get back on track with a healthy lifestyle.
All Superfoods products are 100% organic, highly nutritious, unprocessed and unrefined – and packed with high levels of naturally occurring bio-available nutrients and antioxidants.
Superfoods cares for the environment. All Superfoods products are packed in 100% compostable and biodegradable packaging with vegetable based inks – completely safe to go onto your compost heap! NO plastic or toxic inks!!
Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.