No products in the cart.
Pure Essential Oils
2 per pack R37.00
100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (10ml)
This pure essential Eucalyptus Oil by OHM Oils (Eucalyptus Smithii) really helps to clear the chest and can be used in an oil burner or diffuser, as a steam inhalation, in the bath or diluted as a massage oil
- Helps to clear nasal congestion and open up the chest
- Often used to support the respiratory system and clear sinusitis
- Very useful in massage oils or steam baths to help colds & ‘flu
- Eucalyptus has anti-viral properties and can protect against viral infections of the respiratory tract
- Proudly made in South Africa
A fragrant treat – sacred to many!
- Pure organic raw frankincense resin,sustainably harvested from the Boswellia sacra tree
- Hand harvested by semi-nomadic people in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian frankincense has been used in sacred rituals for thousands of years
- It has a sweet, warm and exotic citrus-like balsamic scent which relaxes and brings peace
- Perfect for home cleansing and to purify your space of negative energies
- Small scale gathering supports local communities in Ethiopia
- Made in Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
How to use frankincense resin
Raw frankincense resin does not come in sticks like traditional incense. It comes in small pieces of dried resin that are traditionally placed on live coals. As most Western people do not always have coals handy, we use charcoal ‘pucks’, which are placed in a small receptacle (like a saucer) and lit. A small piece or two of the frankincesne resin is placed on the puck and as it begins to smoulder, it releases the essential oils and wonderful fragrances from the resin in clouds of aromatic smoke, releasing its purifying and relaxing properties into the air. Once you use organic, unprocessed resin like this, you will never go back to the incense sticks! It really is a special treat!
2 per pack R94.99
Directions for use
Baths: Add 5 – 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don’t escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
Massage: Add 5 – 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
Inhalations: Add 4 – 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 – 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
Compress: Recommended when the area is too painful to massage. Dip a towel or cloth in 4-5 drops of essential oil and 200ml hot or hold water and wring out. Cover the affected area with this compress. Then place a plastic wrap over this and a towel or blanket on top. Leave the compress on for 2-4 hours.
Caring for your essential oils
Essential oils are living products that is vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light. It is best to store them in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed. If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20 degrees C).